Value of Money4.0/5
- Drag and Drop Visual Editor is Super Easy to Use
- Excellently-Designed Templates
- Integration Has Never Been Easier Before
- Mobile Optimization
- ClickFunnels Provides Numerous Information About Facebook Groups
- Pop-Up Software
- No Hosting
- It's not 100% beginner-friendly
- Paid Template Might Be a Little Pricy
- It's Not a Complete Developer-Friendly
- No Phone Support
Is ClickFunnels worth it? It is kind of questions speedy-pumping into search engines every day by those touched by the platform’s excellent reputation. But have an in-betweenness mindset regarding any kind of service that promises “no coding skills required/under 10 minutes” easy-to-build website?
Is ClickFunnels worth it or not might or might not be a question that’s nagging with your head, yet, it’s certainly a topic that calls for a pause and let us reconsider what’s a scam and what’s legitimate in a digital world where a product’s authenticity might deeply-burrow among them.
Table of Contents
ClickFunnels: A Brief Note
In a nutshell, ClickFunnels is a software/tool that can enable internet entrepreneurs to build a fully-functioning, fully-customizable funnel page or lead page.
Russell Brunson and Todd Dickerson are the two minds behind ClickFunnel. They both co-founded ClickFunnels in the year 2014.
Only six years after being a newly born startup, ClickFunnels today collects data from over 420,732 websites and is considered by many the best funnel page builders of all time!
The Secret Behind ClickFunnels‘ Popularity Revealed!
If the question is ClickFunnels worth it, a type of question refers to anything; it will be the platform’s huge popularity. Many reasons have gained ClickFunnels its popularity status. The main ones are:
- Internet gurus who proclaim – for obvious scam reasons – to be millionaires out of ClickFunnels.
- Russel Brunson has become very famous mostly due to his $37 million+ net worth made by ClickFunnels.
- Because – unlike many others – it delivers as great value as it promises.
- The well-designed templates on ClickFunnels have helped it to go viral.
Is ClickFunnels Legitimate?
Yes. ClickFunnels is a 100% scam-free funnel page builder for internet entrepreneurs or marketers seeking to promote their products.
Is ClickFunnels For Everyone?
Nope. ClickFunnels fuel your internet-based (or physical) business with the impressive appealing and the analytical studies it needs to strive.
Nevertheless, without a solid ready-to-be-served product and an audience expecting that product’s arrival, ClickFunnels alone won’t do its magic.
Those who should be using ClickFunnels are:
- Internet entrepreneurs or people in business are seeking to online-refuge their business in the digital world.
- Non-technical marketers who are struggling with building a decent funnel page for their product.
- Affiliate marketers are seeking to benefit from ClickFunnels’ affiliate program.
- Any business that thinks its budget would budget will be blown-away by front-end coders and better spent on ClickFunnels.
- Name: ClickFunnels.
- Owner: Russell Brunson.
- Starting Plan: $97 a month.
- Overall Review: 4.5 out of 5.0.
- Value of Money: 4.0 out of 5.0.
- Page Builder: 4.7 out of 5.0.
- Features: 4.8 out of 5.0.
- Usability: 4.1 out of 5.0.
- Reliability: 4.9 out of 5.0.
- Customer Support: 4.5 out of 5.0
Is ClickFunnels Worth It? Let’s Discuss The Good And Bad About ClickFunnels
? The Advantages Of Using ClickFunnels For Your Internet-Based Business
1. Drag and Drop Visual Editor is Super Easy to Use
Being easy to use is one of the many great things that distinguish ClickFunnels from other funnel-building tools. With drag and drop tools, you can easily create your website in under 10 minutes with zero coding experience.
2. Excellently-Designed Templates
Take a look at the platform’s template designs and ask yourself: is ClickFunnels worth it or not? Software is full of colorful templates designed by experienced in the matter and can easily suit each different type of personality and different business niches.
3. Integration Has Never Been Easier Before
With ClickFunnels, you can easily connect numerous exterior tools (for example, email marketing software) to your delivery page or funnel page.
4. Mobile Optimization
Since most users will probably visit your funnel page through, the founding team at ClickFunnels ensured that the users would enjoy the proper management of mobile version options like font, size, etc.
5. ClickFunnels Provides Numerous Information About Facebook Groups
ClickFunnels saves no efforts in arming its user with his/her customer info. Yet, ClickFunnels does a terrific job in grabbing customer-specific detailed info when it comes to Facebook pages.
6. Pop-Up Software
ClickFunnels has its pop-up software that allows you to collect information about your customers (or to-become customers) by giving them the ability to participate in marketing-related messages or surveys.
? The Disadvantages Of Using ClickFunnels For Your Internet-Based Business
1. No Hosting
ClickFunnels does a fantastic job at building a solid, appealing funnel page, yet, it offers no hosting options. So, you might want to register a domain name for your website unless you wanted an awful clickfunnels.com pre your brand name.
2. It’s not 100% beginner-friendly
Yes, their drag and drop tool is super easy to use. Still, for a complete beginner (especially those who are non-technical), the number of things to do on ClickFunnels is overwhelming. You – as a ClickFunnel-starter – might need to follow a specific learning curve before being able to use ClickFunnels fluently.
3. Paid Template Might Be a Little Pricy
For an early-stage startup, $297 (the cost of most paid templates) on top of nearly a hundred bucks (the price of ClickFunnels monthly standard plan) can be too-much.
4. It’s Not a Complete Developer-Friendly
Although it’s mainly used for non-technicals to benefit from, developers who prefer to add their custom-touch to their funnel/landing pages via HTML/CSS are completely neglected by ClickFinnels, leaving them in an old unhealthy-coder environment that could have been taken care of in a better way.
5. No Phone Support
ClickFunnels allows addressing issues to the customer service staff via email. Although the response rate isn’t bad, live phone access would’ve been much better to timely-solve urgent problems.
Affordability and value of money are two vital areas to verify when deciding is ClickFunnels worth it or not.
? ClickFunnels has three plans:
1. The Standard Plan
For only a payment of $97 a month, you will be able to make up to 20 funnels, 100 pages, 20,000 visitors, and 3 custom domains.
2. The Premium Plan
For a $297 monthly payment, you will have the capacity to add up to 70 funnels, 300 pages, have 100,000 unique visitors, and 20 custom domains.
3. ClickFunnels Collective Plan
This is a new pricing plan made by ClickFunnels for its advanced users.
By paying $1497 (only once!), you will get unlimited access to the ClickFunnels account.
Plus, you will be eligible to live events at ClickFunnels. Furthermore, you can join customer support on the phone 24/7 for live problem-solving.
Two final features that ClickFunnels Collective Plan subscribers will be eligible for are Funnel Flix and Funnel frameworks.
So, What Do You Think? Is ClickFunnels Worth It, Or Should You Spend Your Money Elsewhere?
If I have a say on this, I will recommend it if and only if:
- Your product or service is ready and enjoys top-end quality.
- You have a customer – or potential customers – who are willing to give you the thumbs-up for your product and service (you can tell if they are voting-up for your service by whether they are willing to spend money/time on it or not).
ClickFunnels is feature-rich software that has almost all that you need to build a solid funnel/landing page in a matter of minutes. Furthermore, it has all the features that can support the decoration/customization-process of your funnel page. At last, there are handy features to market your funnel page or integrate it with an outside service you are using.
Here is a quick sum-up of all the important features you will find on ClickFunnels.
- A/B Split Tests.
- Email Integrations.
- Membership funnels.
- All Advanced Funnels.
- Sales Funnels.
- Down-sale Pages.
- Up-sale Pages.
- Hangout Funnels.
- Actionetics Auto-responder.
- A built-in Shopping Cart.
Usually, the page builder’s efficiency will be the factor that provides a crucial answer for the question, is ClickFunnels worth it or not since most funnel page builders differ.
The first A+ point for ClickFunnels‘ page builder would go to the easiness of use by the drag and drop system.
So, let’s dig a little bit deeper into how it’s used.
The drag and drop tool consists of 4 color-coded (i.e., ClickFunnels has marked them with colors for better-identification by the funnel builder) parts. They are:
- Sections (green in color)
- Rows (blue).
- Columns (black).
- Elements (orange).
They are used simply: rows, columns, and elements go inside of sections while columns go into rows. Elements are the visual-affecters that make your page interactive to visitors.
You are free to move or alter all parts to shape and re-shape your funnel page into the outstanding front you want for your business or product/service.
Since you will be on your PC while architecting your funnel/landing page, ClickFunnels’ founding team understands that you will be worrying about your page’s appeal on smartphones. Thus, they provide an easy switch to do mobile reviews.
Take a look at one or two of ClickFunnels’ templates, and in an instant, you will be able to know is ClickFunnels worth it or not. If the page builder is the most crucial part, templates come at number two in the funnel/landing page builder’s vitality. Why is that so? Because when the eye is hooked, the mind won’t have a hard time deciding where it wants to go.
ClickFunnels has two types of templates: free and paid ones.
Free templates would do the trick if you wanted something appealing and able to magnet your visitor towards the funnel page.
On the other hand, paid templates (mostly cost around $300) give you a more substantial look. Yet, for an early-stage startup that wants to stick to its budget, free templates might just do the work fine.
The purpose of integrations is to maximize the benefits of your funnel page. You can use integrations to improve your funnel page’s marketing ability and make it visible to a much wider audience.
Luckily, ClickFunnels supports almost each integration option you need to maximize the publicity of your funnel page.
- 3rd party integrations include:
- Google Drive
- Go ToWebiner
- Zoho CRM
- Google Contacts
- Lead Owl
Customer service isn’t ClickFunnels’ strongest suit. The giant funnel builder has its pros and flaws in customer support are. Here is a brief inside look.
? The Good About ClickFunnels Customer Support:
- Customer support via email works 24/7 and can be an easy way to solve problems if you weren’t in a rush.
- The customer support team is full of experience in the game and does a decent job of problem-solving.
? Red Flags About ClickFunnels Customer Support:
- Since most customer support staff is outsourced overseas, the language barrier might put the issue addresser in a rubbish position.
- 24/7 live phone support is allowed only to those willing to subscribe to ClickFunnels Collective Plan (that’s $1497 cost).
Is ClickFunnels Worth It Or Not? The Verdict
Without first mastering the production part of your product or service, don’t ask me is ClickFunnels worth it or not!
Unlike many online gurus try to sell, ClickFunnels isn’t a money-making tool; ClickFunnels is just a tool! When used by a well-established organization with a solid marketing strategy and pre-defined customer targets, it could ease their journey to the two comma clubs.
If used by a lazy internet entrepreneur who didn’t spend enough time on the white draw board to know what kind of customers he/she is willing to serve, ClickFunnels will fail at doing its magic.